Partnering with HomeServe
The cost of unexpected home utility repairs can be hard on a budget and stressful – as your customers try to find reputable, qualified contractor who will perform the job at a fair price. Often, when finding themselves in this difficult situation, they turn to you for help. A partnership with HomeServe can provide you with a turnkey solution that improves customer engagement – and satisfaction.
An affinity partnership with HomeServe would give your customers access to:
- Top-notch service from local, licensed and insured technicians
- 24/7/365 call center accessibility for when an emergency arises
- A program that boasts a 98% customer satisfaction score and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
A partnership that benefits utilities and the customers they serve.
- Provides valuable education and protection to homeowners
- Dramatically improves customer satisfaction with the utility
- Can be implemented at no cost and with minimal internal resources
- Generates incremental revenue
Our utility partners typically experience an average increase of 7% in JD Power scores after offering a HomeServe program to their customers, according to JD Power studies of residential utility customer satisfaction.
One year after the launch of a HomeServe partnership with a utility:
- 65% of customers said the utility offers valuable services and programs beyond the core commodity
- 62% increased satisfaction with the utility after enrolling in a HomeServe program
- 72% of customers had a “favorable” or “very favorable” opinion of the utility, a 13% increase