Partnerships That Deepen Customer Engagement are the Future of Energy
There’s been a lot of talk about the future of the utility world – and its changing customer base. Deepening customer engagement is on the roadmap for many utilities, and there are many pieces to that puzzle.
One thing we know for sure is that utility customers want choice. A partnership with HomeServe provides an opportunity to provide home repair plans to your customers that improves customer engagement – and satisfaction. Plus, a partnership with HomeServe can generate incremental revenue for the utility.
An affinity partnership with HomeServe would give your customers access to:
- Top-notch service from local, licensed and insured technicians
- 24/7/365 call center accessibility for when an emergency arises
- A program that boasts a 98% customer satisfaction score and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
A partnership that benefits utilities and the customers they serve.
Our utility partners typically experience an average increase of 7% in JD Power scores after offering a HomeServe program to their customers, according to JD Power studies of residential utility customer satisfaction.
One year after the launch of a HomeServe partnership with a utility:
- 65% of customers said the utility offers valuable services and programs beyond the core commodity
- 62% increased satisfaction with the utility after enrolling in a HomeServe program
- 72% of customers had a “favorable” or “very favorable” opinion of the utility, a 13% increase